HP XE4100 parallel port mode

hi!

i have real problem with changing parallel mode to ECP in this laptop.
there is absolutely no port settings in bios.
i have parallel port uC programmer that requires ECP mode, so it dont
want to work right now.

greetings!
cdr

CeDeROM wrote:

> hi!
>
> i have real problem with changing parallel mode to ECP in this laptop.
> there is absolutely no port settings in bios.
> i have parallel port uC programmer that requires ECP mode, so it dont
> want to work right now.
>
> greetings!
> cdr

Any success with this. I have a Pavilion 700 and am also not able to
find parallel port settings?