MN700 Update (Firmware)

Last response: in Networking
August 14, 2004 8:39:09 PM

Having some issues with the 2 "firmware" updates for my
router, for whatever reason it won't detect that it is
connected (PC to router). I have turned off my firewall
and it still doesn't detect the router is connected.
Anyone having the same issue? And have you had any resolution?

More about : mn700 update firmware

Anonymous
August 15, 2004 5:05:49 AM

Once the install program unzips the files, update the
firmware manually by using the Management option on the router.

Anonymous
August 15, 2004 11:59:57 PM

I am having the same problem. I hope that someone has a
solution.

!