MN700 Update (Firmware)

Having some issues with the 2 "firmware" updates for my
router, for whatever reason it won't detect that it is
connected (PC to router). I have turned off my firewall
and it still doesn't detect the router is connected.
Anyone having the same issue? And have you had any resolution?

Once the install program unzips the files, update the
firmware manually by using the Management option on the router.

I am having the same problem. I hope that someone has a
solution.