Gameroom pics are up!

http://my.voyager.net/~schudel5/gameroom/index.html

I decided to call it "Mike's Krazy Karpet Arkade" and I think you'll see why
if you take a look see.

Painted the walls and installed 100 free 3' x 3' carpet squares over a
concrete floor and it looks 100% better than it used to...sounds better to
boot! :)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Mike, looks great!!!

What a great line-up. Out of curiosity would you ever consider having a
non-Williams/Bally machine? Like a TSPP or LOTR? I thought I read a
post saying you would eventually like 30 machines or so!!

Looks good, Mike!

I need to move closer to Kalamazoo!

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Mike Schudel" <schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> http://my.voyager.net/~schudel5/gameroom/index.html
>
> I decided to call it "Mike's Krazy Karpet Arkade" and I think you'll see
> why
> if you take a look see.
>
> Painted the walls and installed 100 free 3' x 3' carpet squares over a
> concrete floor and it looks 100% better than it used to...sounds better to
> boot! :)
>
> --
> Mike S.
> Kalamazoo, MI
>
> Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
> W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
> M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

heck, I just passed by you a few days ago! Was going from Chicago to
Saugatauk to Detroit.

Love the carpet, totally works.

Mike Schudel wrote:
> > What a great gameroom Mike. Wish I was close enough to invite myself over.
> > ;-)
>
> It's always open to anyone on rgp that drops me a line. I wish I could say
> to just stop by on you way thru, but if you are in Kalamazoo you are
> definately LOST! ;-)
>
> --
> Mike S.
> Kalamazoo, MI
>
> Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
> W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
> M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Nice game room and awesome selection of games. that first pic you show
looks almost identical to my room. with the TZ , ES, FH and HS line
up. Except , i have TOM in place of HS. Good taste in games 8)

> Mike, looks great!!!
>
> What a great line-up. Out of curiosity would you ever consider having a
> non-Williams/Bally machine? Like a TSPP or LOTR? I thought I read a
> post saying you would eventually like 30 machines or so!!

I have room for 30 but only have 28 on the "wish list" at this point. TSPP
is a possibility, LOTR is not.

I would like to add 1 EM and one early SS...which I coule possibly squeeze
in. :)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

What a great gameroom Mike. Wish I was close enough to invite myself over.
;-)

Skeets

> What a great gameroom Mike. Wish I was close enough to invite myself over.
> ;-)

It's always open to anyone on rgp that drops me a line. I wish I could say
to just stop by on you way thru, but if you are in Kalamazoo you are
definately LOST! ;-)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Yummy

"Mike Schudel" <schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> http://my.voyager.net/~schudel5/gameroom/index.html
>
> I decided to call it "Mike's Krazy Karpet Arkade" and I think you'll see
> why
> if you take a look see.
>
> Painted the walls and installed 100 free 3' x 3' carpet squares over a
> concrete floor and it looks 100% better than it used to...sounds better to
> boot! :)
>
> --
> Mike S.
> Kalamazoo, MI
>
> Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
> W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
> M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Todd

The pictures due Mike's place no justice. I happened to be lucky
enough to be in Kzoo a few weeks back and paid Mike a visit. All I can
say is the place looks 100% better and is way easier on the feet now
that the room is carpeted. To me it feels more like a real arcade now
with the new carpet squares and painted walls. I took one look inside
after opening the door and asked if he wanted to take off my shoes to
go in. Its that nice.

If you get the chance to go there I'd highly recommend it.
Todd "GravitaR"

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:51:13 -0400, "Mike Schudel"
<schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://my.voyager.net/~schudel5/gameroom/index.html
>
>I decided to call it "Mike's Krazy Karpet Arkade" and I think you'll see why
>if you take a look see.
>
>Painted the walls and installed 100 free 3' x 3' carpet squares over a
>concrete floor and it looks 100% better than it used to...sounds better to
>boot! :)

Well, it's about time you spruced that dump up, Mike. ;-) Looks
great. Really wish I had the room you have.

BTW. I take it you're looking for CARGPB status by using the FREE
carpet squares. The thought sounds tacky but it turned out quite nice.
:)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Mike Schudel wrote:
> http://my.voyager.net/~schudel5/gameroom/index.html
>
> I decided to call it "Mike's Krazy Karpet Arkade" and I think you'll see why
> if you take a look see.
>
> Painted the walls and installed 100 free 3' x 3' carpet squares over a
> concrete floor and it looks 100% better than it used to...sounds better to
> boot! :)
>
> --
> Mike S.
> Kalamazoo, MI
>
> Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
> W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
> M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

> Dude, your TZ replay score is over 1.3 BILLION?

Never really paid that much attention, but that might be the second replay
score. I do have the GC at well over 2B and most of that was all on ball1
with a nice tilt thrown in just to keep it lower. :)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

> Well, it's about time you spruced that dump up, Mike. ;-)

Hehe..well I do have to admit that with the concrete floor and plywood walls
it was loud in there not to mention it felt like playing in a garage! :)

> Looks
> great. Really wish I had the room you have.

I was lucky that I built this 1800 sq.ft. out building in 1991 for storage
and a possible woodshop and...well the rest is as they say...HISTORY. :)

> BTW. I take it you're looking for CARGPB status by using the FREE
> carpet squares. The thought sounds tacky but it turned out quite nice.
> :)

No not looking for a CARGPB number, since I don't feel worthy of one. But I
did have my doubts whether or not the carpet tiles would work. When I had
the carpeting down and I hadn't pushed the games back I wasn't real happy.
Once the games were situated...I was pleasntly surprised!

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Todd's right. This place is awesome and worth the trip. I see he
finally got his FH. Probably in mint condition like the rest of his
games. Tom