WTB: How bout within 1500 miles!

Hi guys, haven't really found a game yet so I'm going to try within 1500
miles (for NAVL) if price is good. Some titles I'd really like are NBA
Fastbreak, Space Jam, Black Rose, Whitewater and I'm sure a few others I
can't think of. Please let me know. Thanks! Greg

And you are where?

gregl wrote:
> Hi guys, haven't really found a game yet so I'm going to try within 1500
> miles (for NAVL) if price is good. Some titles I'd really like are NBA
> Fastbreak, Space Jam, Black Rose, Whitewater and I'm sure a few others I
> can't think of. Please let me know. Thanks! Greg

Sorry Craig--I'm in Mich 49796. Thanks! Greg