Does anyone know where a person could get PB head hinges?

I'm talking about the big black metal ones you see on the back/sides of
a pin, that allows you to lower the head.

Is there anyone or a web site who offers such a thing?

Thanks,

Rook
5 answers Last reply
More about does person head hinges

    I'd recommend contacting Big Time Cabinets. They have reproduction
    head hinges for their new cabinets, and could likely sell them to you
    seperately.

    Ben

    I think Dave at For Amusement Only has WMS hinge bolts.

    "Rook" <rook3@rookscastle.com> wrote in message
    > I'm talking about the big black metal ones you see on the back/sides of
    > a pin, that allows you to lower the head.
    >
    > Is there anyone or a web site who offers such a thing?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Rook

    What game are they for? I have a set I was going to put on my fishtales
    that came off of a demolition man,but they wouldn't fit. So I think the
    widebody hinges are different. If you need or want them they are
    yours.Just let me know.
    rk3000mem@aol

    Ben wrote:
    > On 13 Jul 2005 19:33:53 -0700, "Rook" <rook3@rookscastle.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I'm talking about the big black metal ones you see on the back/sides of
    > >a pin, that allows you to lower the head.
    > >
    > >Is there anyone or a web site who offers such a thing?
    >
    > I believe Bay Area Amusements has these (saw them last night
    > browsing). Dave at FAO and/or Marco may have them too.

    Find someone thats parting out a pin . ??

    --
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.

    Still looking for:
    E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
    E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

    "Rook" <rook3@rookscastle.com> wrote in message
    > I'm talking about the big black metal ones you see on the back/sides of
    > a pin, that allows you to lower the head.
    >
    > Is there anyone or a web site who offers such a thing?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Rook

    On 13 Jul 2005 19:33:53 -0700, "Rook" <rook3@rookscastle.com> wrote:

    >I'm talking about the big black metal ones you see on the back/sides of
    >a pin, that allows you to lower the head.
    >
    >Is there anyone or a web site who offers such a thing?

    I believe Bay Area Amusements has these (saw them last night
    browsing). Dave at FAO and/or Marco may have them too.

Games Video Games