Does anyone know where a person could get PB head hinges?

rook

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2003

I'm talking about the big black metal ones you see on the back/sides of
a pin, that allows you to lower the head.

Is there anyone or a web site who offers such a thing?

Thanks,

Rook

I'd recommend contacting Big Time Cabinets. They have reproduction
head hinges for their new cabinets, and could likely sell them to you
seperately.

Ben

I think Dave at For Amusement Only has WMS hinge bolts.

"Rook" <rook3@rookscastle.com> wrote in message
> I'm talking about the big black metal ones you see on the back/sides of
> a pin, that allows you to lower the head.
>
> Is there anyone or a web site who offers such a thing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rook

What game are they for? I have a set I was going to put on my fishtales
that came off of a demolition man,but they wouldn't fit. So I think the
widebody hinges are different. If you need or want them they are
yours.Just let me know.
rk3000mem@aol

Ben wrote:
> On 13 Jul 2005 19:33:53 -0700, "Rook" <rook3@rookscastle.com> wrote:
>
> >I'm talking about the big black metal ones you see on the back/sides of
> >a pin, that allows you to lower the head.
> >
> >Is there anyone or a web site who offers such a thing?
>
> I believe Bay Area Amusements has these (saw them last night
> browsing). Dave at FAO and/or Marco may have them too.

Find someone thats parting out a pin . ??

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"Rook" <rook3@rookscastle.com> wrote in message
> I'm talking about the big black metal ones you see on the back/sides of
> a pin, that allows you to lower the head.
>
> Is there anyone or a web site who offers such a thing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rook

Ben

Distinguished