radar

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2001

I have a quick question. I burnt a pile of pictures onto a DVD. It was saved
accordingly as an image (.IMG). However, now it is not being recognized by
my Nero or Roxio program, but rather by my Paint Program. The icon as well
is showing the paint program. How can I fix this. I appreciate any
assistance.

Thanks,
Sam ( sitesubmit@shaw.ca )

Radar wrote:

> I have a quick question. I burnt a pile of pictures onto a DVD. It
> was saved accordingly as an image (.IMG). However, now it is not
> being recognized by my Nero or Roxio program, but rather by my Paint
> Program. The icon as well is showing the paint program. How can I fix
> this. I appreciate any assistance.

Right click on any .img file and choose "Open with." Go to "Choose program,"
scroll down to what ever program you want to open it with,, click on it,
check the "Always use selected program..." box and click OK