Which game would you shop out next...?

Ok, i'm gonna start working on the 53 shindig soon and was wondering which
game of mine should i do after that. What one would you guys/gals pick and
why?

Iron Maiden
Canada Dry
Spectrum
Fireball Classic
Nip It

Thanks,

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

I would go with Canada Dry.

The El Dorado, Target Alpha and whatever else named for the massive
target game.

Love this layout as a teen.

John,
As full as your basement is, I would do what ever pin is sitting in your
kitchen.

All smiles....

Jim Knight

"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Ok, i'm gonna start working on the 53 shindig soon and was wondering which
> game of mine should i do after that. What one would you guys/gals pick
> and
> why?
>
> Iron Maiden
> Canada Dry
> Spectrum
> Fireball Classic
> Nip It
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

Spectrum. Because it is SO different and
very "strange" to play compared to everything
else..

A great break from the traditional.

--
Fred
TX

"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote

> Ok, i'm gonna start working on the 53 shindig soon and was wondering which
> game of mine should i do after that. What one would you guys/gals pick and
> why?

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I would do Charlie's Angels EM - oh, man, sorry I could not resist...;>).

Chris

"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Ok, i'm gonna start working on the 53 shindig soon and was wondering which
> game of mine should i do after that. What one would you guys/gals pick
> and
> why?
>
> Iron Maiden
> Canada Dry
> Spectrum
> Fireball Classic
> Nip It
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

I second canada dry, love the drop targets, plus how often do you get to
play that game, in that theme.

Trin
"Chris" <munsonjulieNOSPAM@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I would do Charlie's Angels EM - oh, man, sorry I could not resist...;>).
>
> Chris
>
> "John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> Ok, i'm gonna start working on the 53 shindig soon and was wondering
>> which
>> game of mine should i do after that. What one would you guys/gals pick
>> and
>> why?
>>
>> Iron Maiden
>> Canada Dry
>> Spectrum
>> Fireball Classic
>> Nip It
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> John P. Dayhuff
>> Battle Creek, MI.
>> (269) 979-3836
>>
>> Still looking for:
>> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
>> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

FLiPPY

Distinguished
May 18, 2003

I'd go with the Canada Dry.
I love all those drops & the upper flippers.
Gotta keep it looking good. It would be hard
to find another. Next I would do the Nip It.
It seemed a little sluggish the last time I was by your place.
Iron Maiden is an interesting looking game
but the play doesn't do much for me.
Out of all the games you listed I would
play Fireball & Spectrum the least.

"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Ok, i'm gonna start working on the 53 shindig soon and was wondering which
> game of mine should i do after that. What one would you guys/gals pick
and
> why?
>
> Iron Maiden
> Canada Dry
> Spectrum
> Fireball Classic
> Nip It
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

Todd

I'd go with Iron Maiden due to its extreme rarity and the diversity of
the playfield. Its probably the hardest to shop of the bunch you
listed also. After you got that one done the rest would seem to be a
piece of cake. The last time I played it there were some minor issues
that a shop job would easily take care of.

The other games seemed to play fine to me last august. Canada Dry is a
favorite of mine since its a rarely seen clone of Target Alpha that I
remember playing at a local bar while my parents where shooting pool
in my young days. A sentimental favorite you could say.

Order I'd shop them if I owned them regardless of the games issues:
Iron Maiden
Canada Dry
Fireball Classic
Nip It
Spectrum

Todd "GravitaR"

>"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> Ok, i'm gonna start working on the 53 shindig soon and was wondering which
>> game of mine should i do after that. What one would you guys/gals pick
>and
>> why?
>>
>> Iron Maiden
>> Canada Dry
>> Spectrum
>> Fireball Classic
>> Nip It
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> John P. Dayhuff
>> Battle Creek, MI.
>> (269) 979-3836
>>
>> Still looking for:
>> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
>> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 02:58:49 GMT, "John P. Dayhuff"
<pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Ok, i'm gonna start working on the 53 shindig soon and was wondering which
>game of mine should i do after that. What one would you guys/gals pick and
>why?
>
>Iron Maiden
>Canada Dry
>Spectrum
>Fireball Classic
>Nip It
>
>Thanks,

canada dry
nip it
fireball classic
spectum
iron maiden.

start with the one that is most fun to play, then go from easiest to
shop to most difficult. iron maiden will take you the most time.
taking off the upper playfield is kinda a pain to clen the ball path
from the shooter lane. it is really one you want to take some extra
time with since so many things need little tweaks and adjustments.

good luck, and no i won't help you. i have my own shop list waiting
for me ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Great thanks for the input guys. Looks like the canada dry wins as being
the next one. Followed by Nip it after that. I hope to have atleast one of
those done by Sept.

Thanks again,