FS: Bally Blackwater 100 in Beautiful Shape (Not Shopped Y..

Hello All,

I just came across a Bally Blackwater 100 in beautiful shape. The
cabinet and playfield are gorgeous. Plays GREAT as well.

Before I ordered the supplies (rubber...bulbs...etc) to shop it, I
figured I'd offer it up here in case someone had an interest & wanted
to do their own work.

Offering it at $900 unshopped. Email for high-res pictures and
description. I'm in Northern Colorado. Can ship NAVL.

Thanks
Ben

Hey Ben,

I'm interested, can you send me pics?

Thanks :)

Brian

BWAGNER5150 wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I just came across a Bally Blackwater 100 in beautiful shape. The
> cabinet and playfield are gorgeous. Plays GREAT as well.
>
> Before I ordered the supplies (rubber...bulbs...etc) to shop it, I
> figured I'd offer it up here in case someone had an interest & wanted
> to do their own work.
>
> Offering it at $900 unshopped. Email for high-res pictures and
> description. I'm in Northern Colorado. Can ship NAVL.
>
> Thanks
> Ben

The game has been sold! Thanks, everyone, for your interest.

Best,
Ben

What? You forgot the period on your first post?

bogart
www.pinrestore.com