Sound Driver Query

Is the below listed below, the driver for the soundmax integrated sound, on
a 4600?
(it was downloaded from the uk support site)

Analog Devices ADI 198x Integrated Audio, Driver, Windows 2000, Windows XP,
Multi Language, Multi System, v.5.12.01.5243, A21

I need the right one to update i think, as my mic has decided to stop
working properly

Egremont

David

The US site shows the same driver. My 2400 has the same soundmax
sound and the driver description is the same..AND.. I have used it and
it
works fine.

Dave

David

The US site shows the same driver. My 2400 has the same soundmax
sound and the driver description is the same..AND.. I have used it and
it
works fine.

Dave

Thanks for that - quick reply too;)