Alienware should I wait for ATI 5800? Tags: Alienware ATI Laptops Last response: March 3, 2010 8:55 PM in Laptops & Notebooks Share Gerry47 March 3, 2010 10:11:42 AM I am thinking of buying an Alienware m17x which I will use for gaming mostly. At the moment you can order dual ATI 4800 graphics but I am wondering if I should wait for the 5800 version. If so any idea how soon they will be available from Alienware? Many thanks More about : alienware wait ati 5800 buwish a b D Laptop March 3, 2010 11:13:17 AM I believe there is a mobile 5870 out there, but you'd have to contact Alienware (Dell) and see if they'll give you an idea on when they plan to incorporate it into their laptops. Slithster March 3, 2010 8:55:55 PM The 5870 is available in the new Asus G73 line. I chose it over the m17x for that very reason. The Dell/Alienware online support had no idea when they would offer it. Can't find your answer ? Ask ! Publish Related resources SolvedSuggest 1080p Monitor and Should i wait for Q3 ATI 8xxx or go for gtx 760 Forum SolvedShould I wait for Nvidia or buy what ATI is currently offering? Forum Should i get an ati 5800 series?? Forum ATI 5850 Price Drop on Newegg, Should i Wait? Forum Should you wait on ATI for 3d vision? Forum Should i go ati and buy a 5xxx series, or wait it out? Forum Solvedwill my hpdc5800 support Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7750 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card Forum SolvedCan I combine an AMD A4-4000 apu WITH A gtx 750ti or should i switch to AMD A10 5800k and gtx 750 ti? Forum Solvedwhat should i buy an alienware desktop or ps4 or build my own pc Forum SolvedShould i wait for gtx 870/880? Forum SolvedShould I wait for 14nm intel processors for my laptop I'll buy? And how is this laptop, please take a look at it. Forum SolvedShould I wait to build my pc until Black Friday Forum SolvedShould I wait for Haswell-E and GTX 800 series Forum SolvedI'm on a 900$ Budget, should i wait or get this laptop? Forum SolvedShould i buy GTX 780 now or wait for 800 series ? Forum Solvedshould I buy a 750 TI GPU now or wait a couple more paychecks and get a 780? Forum SolvedShould I wait for the NVIDIA 800 Series? Forum SolvedWhich one should I buy: Alienware m18xr1 OR Precision M6600 Forum SolvedR7 260X - Should I get the A10-5800K or the Athlon ii x4 750k to go with it? Forum SolvedBuilding a new system should i wait ? Forum More resources Read discussions in other Laptops & Notebooks categories Battery Acer Asus Dell Hewlett Packard iPad Toshiba Vaio !