Only certain file types to "recent documents"?

In XP Home, is it possible to control what types of documents are logged in
the recent documents folder?

For instance, I would prefer for .jpgs and .mp3's to not show up, while
Office documents (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) do.

Thanks.

kelly

Check with Mike Lin: http://www.mlin.net
He wrote line 373 - right hand side: