Only certain file types to "recent documents"?

In XP Home, is it possible to control what types of documents are logged in
the recent documents folder?

For instance, I would prefer for .jpgs and .mp3's to not show up, while
Office documents (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) do.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about only file types recent documents

    Check with Mike Lin: http://www.mlin.net
    He wrote line 373 - right hand side:

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "JG70124" <vze18v17j@nospam.verizon.net> wrote in message
    > In XP Home, is it possible to control what types of documents are logged
    > in
    > the recent documents folder?
    >
    > For instance, I would prefer for .jpgs and .mp3's to not show up, while
    > Office documents (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) do.
    >
    > Thanks.

Microsoft Windows XP