Best 14" and smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

It does not have a good graphics card, while the Lenovo and Sony can play the latest high-end games. So, no, based on the user's preferences, it is not the best machine.

The Sony and Lenovo are better choices.....the lenovo is still the best choice in my opinion because of its high end features

Tunafish

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2010
I personally prefer the Lenovo 460 because it has a better graphics card, more advanced features, and is thinner. Costs a hell of a lot less too. But it is not as light.

The Lenovo can play Crysis wonderfully at high settings. It also has all the features found on the Macbook Pro (design features, not operating system features) which makes it VERY VERY good.

Maverick4396

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
3000 dollar US budget?!

Check it:

Asus

Customized to have i7-620M, 8GB DDR3 1333, 4x Bluray/DVDRW drive, 640GB HDD, Intel 6200 Wifi card, Creative SB live 24-bit PC Express card sound, Targus Back Pack, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit - $2552.00

Way better machine for only 52 dollars more.

Tunafish

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2010

It does not have a good graphics card, while the Lenovo and Sony can play the latest high-end games. So, no, based on the user's preferences, it is not the best machine.

The Sony and Lenovo are better choices.....the lenovo is still the best choice in my opinion because of its high end features

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.