Dell tech chat room

Last response: in Computer Brands
May 3, 2004 2:49:04 AM

Has anyone here ever gotten help thru Dell's tech chat room?
Everytime I look, it's unavailable, except for one time. I was in the chat
room waiting about 15 minutes, and told repeatedly that someone would be
with me in a moment. Then I was suddenly booted out. When I went back, I
noticed the chat room unavailable again.

More about : dell tech chat room

Anonymous
January 13, 2009 11:05:23 PM

I cannot access my D drive. It will not even open, and the icon has even disappeared from "My Computer"
Anonymous
January 13, 2009 11:13:36 PM

I'm still waiting for a reply about my Driver Disk D
Related resources
July 15, 2012 2:48:13 AM

Quote:

Has anyone here ever gotten help thru Dell's tech chat room?
Everytime I look, it's unavailable, except for one time. I was in the chat
room waiting about 15 minutes, and told repeatedly that someone would be
with me in a moment. Then I was suddenly booted out. When I went back, I
noticed the chat room unavailable again.

I've been trying for 2 dAYS TO GET MY NEW COMPUTER GOING. i FINALLY GOT TO THE INTERNET BUT HAVE NO IDEA ON FAVORITES OR EMAIL AND i CAN'T TRANSFER MY DOCUMENTS HAS i DON'T HAVE THE PRODUCT CODE FOR WINDOWS IN MY PACKET - VERY DISCOURAGING.
July 25, 2012 3:19:02 AM

LUCILLE WHEATER said:
I've been trying for 2 dAYS TO GET MY NEW COMPUTER GOING. i FINALLY GOT TO THE INTERNET BUT HAVE NO IDEA ON FAVORITES OR EMAIL AND i CAN'T TRANSFER MY DOCUMENTS HAS i DON'T HAVE THE PRODUCT CODE FOR WINDOWS IN MY PACKET - VERY DISCOURAGING.

Lucille, please open a new thread and we will help you with your computer issues.
!