Dell tech chat room

Has anyone here ever gotten help thru Dell's tech chat room?
Everytime I look, it's unavailable, except for one time. I was in the chat
room waiting about 15 minutes, and told repeatedly that someone would be
with me in a moment. Then I was suddenly booted out. When I went back, I
noticed the chat room unavailable again.
4 answers Last reply
More about dell tech chat room
  1. I cannot access my D drive. It will not even open, and the icon has even disappeared from "My Computer"
  2. I'm still waiting for a reply about my Driver Disk D
  3. Quote:

    Has anyone here ever gotten help thru Dell's tech chat room?
    Everytime I look, it's unavailable, except for one time. I was in the chat
    room waiting about 15 minutes, and told repeatedly that someone would be
    with me in a moment. Then I was suddenly booted out. When I went back, I
    noticed the chat room unavailable again.

    I've been trying for 2 dAYS TO GET MY NEW COMPUTER GOING. i FINALLY GOT TO THE INTERNET BUT HAVE NO IDEA ON FAVORITES OR EMAIL AND i CAN'T TRANSFER MY DOCUMENTS HAS i DON'T HAVE THE PRODUCT CODE FOR WINDOWS IN MY PACKET - VERY DISCOURAGING.
  4. LUCILLE WHEATER said:
    I've been trying for 2 dAYS TO GET MY NEW COMPUTER GOING. i FINALLY GOT TO THE INTERNET BUT HAVE NO IDEA ON FAVORITES OR EMAIL AND i CAN'T TRANSFER MY DOCUMENTS HAS i DON'T HAVE THE PRODUCT CODE FOR WINDOWS IN MY PACKET - VERY DISCOURAGING.

    Lucille, please open a new thread and we will help you with your computer issues.

Dell Computers