Will Trade FULL SIZE Han Solo In carbonite for CV

Last response: in Video Games
July 14, 2005 1:50:28 AM

I have Full size Han Solo in Carbonite. Limited to 2500 about 10 years
ago. Cast from the original with certificates of authenticity. No.
939 out of 2500. Will trade for Cirqus Voltair. Or would trade TAF or
Funhouse + Earthshaker. I'm still on the boarder of WI and IL. Would
be willing to travel to surrounding states. IL, IN, MI, MN, IA, WI or
maybe further or meet half way. Email me at nwojedi at hotmail dot com.
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 10:27:23 PM

Ooohh... that's just disturbing.

Terry.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 1:06:42 AM

tschw10117@aol.com wrote:
> Ooohh... that's just disturbing.
>
> Terry.

I know, right? I mean what's with the DK Jr.? ;)
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 1:29:12 AM

I'm glad you said it. I was thinking the same thing last night! Yikes
:-O
July 15, 2005 1:35:55 AM

Did you steal that from Boba Fett?

nomad
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 2:13:34 AM

Can you defrost him?
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 2:17:21 AM

Might make for a cool kegerator!

Ben
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 2:18:29 AM

tschw10117@aol.com wrote:
> Ooohh... that's just disturbing.
>
> Terry.

That is creepy. Dude, eBay it.
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 4:36:38 AM

It would probably smell really bad if you did....

--
Fred
TX

"Mattu" <gocism@aol.com> wrote
> Can you defrost him?

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 7:57:40 AM

On 2005-07-13 21:55:20 -0700, "Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> said:

> Here's a pic of the han in carbonite
>

> http://home.wi.rr.com/nwojedi/Han.jpg
>
> enjoy :)
> neo

Where are the flipper buttons??? ;)
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 8:29:02 AM

Han is disturbing... I have a DK Jr. cocktail, so that doesn't bother
me so much.

Terry.
July 15, 2005 8:37:49 AM

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, but that picture is the
definition of the saying "To each his own".

Good luck with the trade.

John
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 11:19:52 AM

Why buy one, when you can make your own...out of Legos

Impressive, most impressive.
I agree too much time
Lewis
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 11:23:39 AM

I do like Neo's Han Solo though. For a star wars fan that would be cool
in the corner of a game room. I would like to see Pam Anderson in
carbonite myself.
Lewis
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 4:37:29 PM

Nah, he's still alive in there - just dormant.
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 5:11:20 PM

"I will not give up my favorite decoration. I
like Captain Solo where he is. "
Jabba the Hutt
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 5:35:28 PM

> Pam Anderson in Carbonite...that is one, I would definitely defrost.

The problem is it leaves a big puddle of makeup & silicone.

:p

Barry - NY
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 7:30:51 PM

Brian you beat me too it....
I was going to say the same thing!

Someone posted they wanted Pam Anderson in Carbonite...
that is one, I would definitely defrost.

How about Jesse Jane?

Craig

On 15 Jul 2005 13:11:20 -0700, "BrianAce" <blaceb@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "I will not give up my favorite decoration. I
> like Captain Solo where he is. "
>Jabba the Hutt

2005 Texas Pinball Festival
October 28th-30th, 2005
Irving, Texas
www.texaspinball.com

Hassell Castle Homepage
Includes information on my games and
the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
http://www.hassellcastle.com

> Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
> http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
> Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 10:01:02 AM

Dude.. after looking at that, you may think you're on the border of WI
and IL.. but you're more on the border of strange & weird. I'd
"force" that thing onto ebay with other stuff you don't want or... you
can just sell it solo.

Couldn't resist.

HA !

Scott.
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 12:32:30 PM

Man, you must have a huge house to accomodate such a boarder.

Dan

Nwojedi wrote:
> I have Full size Han Solo in Carbonite. Limited to 2500 about 10 years
> ago. Cast from the original with certificates of authenticity. No.
> 939 out of 2500. Will trade for Cirqus Voltair. Or would trade TAF or
> Funhouse + Earthshaker. I'm still on the boarder of WI and IL. Would
> be willing to travel to surrounding states. IL, IN, MI, MN, IA, WI or
> maybe further or meet half way. Email me at nwojedi at hotmail dot com.
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 11:34:31 AM

I'm almost afraid to ask how you found that link.

steve (cargpb10)
!