Will Trade FULL SIZE Han Solo In carbonite for CV

I have Full size Han Solo in Carbonite. Limited to 2500 about 10 years
ago. Cast from the original with certificates of authenticity. No.
939 out of 2500. Will trade for Cirqus Voltair. Or would trade TAF or
Funhouse + Earthshaker. I'm still on the boarder of WI and IL. Would
be willing to travel to surrounding states. IL, IN, MI, MN, IA, WI or
maybe further or meet half way. Email me at nwojedi at hotmail dot com.
22 answers Last reply
More about will trade full size solo carbonite

    Here's a pic of the han in carbonite

    http://home.wi.rr.com/nwojedi/Han.jpg

    enjoy :)
    neo

    Ooohh... that's just disturbing.

    Terry.

    tschw10117@aol.com wrote:
    > Ooohh... that's just disturbing.
    >
    > Terry.

    I know, right? I mean what's with the DK Jr.? ;)

    I'm glad you said it. I was thinking the same thing last night! Yikes
    :-O

    Did you steal that from Boba Fett?

    nomad

    Can you defrost him?

    Might make for a cool kegerator!

    Ben

    tschw10117@aol.com wrote:
    > Ooohh... that's just disturbing.
    >
    > Terry.

    That is creepy. Dude, eBay it.

    It would probably smell really bad if you did....

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "Mattu" <gocism@aol.com> wrote

    On 2005-07-13 21:55:20 -0700, "Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> said:

    > Here's a pic of the han in carbonite
    >

    > http://home.wi.rr.com/nwojedi/Han.jpg
    >
    > enjoy :)
    > neo

    Where are the flipper buttons??? ;)

    Han is disturbing... I have a DK Jr. cocktail, so that doesn't bother
    me so much.

    Terry.

    I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, but that picture is the
    definition of the saying "To each his own".

    Good luck with the trade.

    John

    Why buy one, when you can make your own...out of Legos.

    http://www.nathanbrickartist.com/han_solo_in_carbonite.html

    Some people have WAAAYYYYY too much time on their hands!

    Barry - NY

    Why buy one, when you can make your own...out of Legos

    Impressive, most impressive.
    I agree too much time
    Lewis

    I do like Neo's Han Solo though. For a star wars fan that would be cool
    in the corner of a game room. I would like to see Pam Anderson in
    carbonite myself.
    Lewis

    Nah, he's still alive in there - just dormant.

    "I will not give up my favorite decoration. I
    like Captain Solo where he is. "
    Jabba the Hutt

    > Pam Anderson in Carbonite...that is one, I would definitely defrost.

    The problem is it leaves a big puddle of makeup & silicone.

    :P

    Barry - NY

    Brian you beat me too it....
    I was going to say the same thing!

    Someone posted they wanted Pam Anderson in Carbonite...
    that is one, I would definitely defrost.

    How about Jesse Jane?

    Craig

    On 15 Jul 2005 13:11:20 -0700, "BrianAce" <blaceb@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > "I will not give up my favorite decoration. I
    > like Captain Solo where he is. "
    >Jabba the Hutt

    2005 Texas Pinball Festival
    October 28th-30th, 2005
    Irving, Texas
    www.texaspinball.com

    Hassell Castle Homepage
    Includes information on my games and
    the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
    http://www.hassellcastle.com

    > Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
    > http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
    > Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

    Dude.. after looking at that, you may think you're on the border of WI
    and IL.. but you're more on the border of strange & weird. I'd
    "force" that thing onto ebay with other stuff you don't want or... you
    can just sell it solo.

    Couldn't resist.

    HA !

    Scott.

    Man, you must have a huge house to accomodate such a boarder.

    Dan

    Nwojedi wrote:
    > I have Full size Han Solo in Carbonite. Limited to 2500 about 10 years
    > ago. Cast from the original with certificates of authenticity. No.
    > 939 out of 2500. Will trade for Cirqus Voltair. Or would trade TAF or
    > Funhouse + Earthshaker. I'm still on the boarder of WI and IL. Would
    > be willing to travel to surrounding states. IL, IN, MI, MN, IA, WI or
    > maybe further or meet half way. Email me at nwojedi at hotmail dot com.

    I'm almost afraid to ask how you found that link.

    steve (cargpb10)

Games Video Games