Buck

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

I am frustrated with the new alt-tab func in sp2.It displays a big screen
which does not mean anything and sometime the icons repeat itself 4 times- so
you loose the last-in functionality and you have to do al-tab 3 times to get
to your previous screen.
Is there a way I can get the pre-sp2 alt tab functionality?

anyone had similar problems?

thanks

kelly

Answered.