start menu button

August 24, 2005 12:29:34 PM

my start toolbar has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back. Need
help SOON!!!

More about : start menu button

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 2:34:12 PM

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"alt_2002" wrote:

| my start toolbar has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back. Need
| help SOON!!!
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 8:43:10 PM

Does it reappear when you hover the mouse over where it should be?? If so
go into Start menu + Taskbar and startmenu and un tick the auto-hide the
taskbar option.

Pressing the windows key (left hand side next to control usualy) should also
bring up the start menu.

HTH

:o )

"alt_2002" <alt_2002@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my start toolbar has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back. Need
> help SOON!!!
August 24, 2005 8:43:11 PM

Thank You very much. That worked great.

"Spikey" wrote:

> Does it reappear when you hover the mouse over where it should be?? If so
> go into Start menu + Taskbar and startmenu and un tick the auto-hide the
> taskbar option.
>
> Pressing the windows key (left hand side next to control usualy) should also
> bring up the start menu.
>
> HTH
>
> :o )
>

> "alt_2002" <alt_2002@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > my start toolbar has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back. Need
> > help SOON!!!

August 25, 2005 4:08:30 AM

Now that was too easy. <w>

--