start menu button

my start toolbar has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back. Need
help SOON!!!
4 answers Last reply
More about start menu button

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "alt_2002" wrote:

    | my start toolbar has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back. Need
    | help SOON!!!

    Does it reappear when you hover the mouse over where it should be?? If so
    go into Start menu + Taskbar and startmenu and un tick the auto-hide the
    taskbar option.

    Pressing the windows key (left hand side next to control usualy) should also
    bring up the start menu.

    HTH

    :o)

    "alt_2002" <alt_2002@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my start toolbar has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back. Need
    > help SOON!!!

    Thank You very much. That worked great.

    "Spikey" wrote:

    > Does it reappear when you hover the mouse over where it should be?? If so
    > go into Start menu + Taskbar and startmenu and un tick the auto-hide the
    > taskbar option.
    >
    > Pressing the windows key (left hand side next to control usualy) should also
    > bring up the start menu.
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > :o)
    >

    > "alt_2002" <alt_2002@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > my start toolbar has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back. Need
    > > help SOON!!!

    Now that was too easy. <w>

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    > Thank You very much. That worked great.
    >
    > "Spikey" wrote:
    >
    >> Does it reappear when you hover the mouse over where it should be?? If
    >> so
    >> go into Start menu + Taskbar and startmenu and un tick the auto-hide the
    >> taskbar option.
    >>
    >> Pressing the windows key (left hand side next to control usualy) should
    >> also
    >> bring up the start menu.
    >>
    >> HTH
    >>
    >> :o)
    >>

    >> "alt_2002" <alt_2002@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > my start toolbar has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back.
    >> > Need
    >> > help SOON!!!

Start Menu Microsoft Windows XP