wtd: Revenge from mars red apron

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi I am in need of the red plastic apron from RFM. Mine cracked on the
corner that the ball return is on and the op put tap on it to repair it. If
you know where I can find one please let me know. Thanks a bunch. Bryan

I would suggest Mr. Pinball, AU.

Wayne very likely will have what you need.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8