Data East power supply service help (Who to send to?)

I have a power supply out of a Last Action Hero that seems to not be
working in the 5 volt area. I have no voltage of 5 volts at the cpu
board. I checked the bridges incoming and a-ok. I had a party at the
house on the 4th. of July and fired up all the games about an hour
before everyone got here and the game was fine as it has been then
about 45 minutes later I was walking by the game to meet guest and
noticed it was all lit up but no display or responses with the credit
button! I usually enjoy and do all my own testing and repair but I am
just to busy with my business right now and want to get this game
working again asap. Anyone you would recommend for Data East board
repairs? Email me Chvy1969@netzero.com
Thanks
Troy