WTB:Ramp protecters

Chad

I am looking for ramp protectors and kickout protector for Safe
Cracker. Also in need of spring steel flap for Champion Pub. The left
metal ramp that diverts down. I need as well the 2 decals that are on
either side of the punching bag.

I need as well the 2 decals that are on
> either side of the punching bag.

you can order them by : www.pinballparts.nl

alex

2. Avb...@prioritytelecom.nl Jul 14, 8:32 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: Avb...@prioritytelecom.nl - Find messages by this author
Date: 14 Jul 2005 05:32:38 -0700
Subject: Re: WTB:Ramp protecters
original | Report Abuse

chad schreef:

> I am looking for ramp protectors and kickout protector for Safe
> Cracker. Also in need of spring steel flap for Champion Pub. The left
> metal ramp that diverts down. I need as well the 2 decals that are on
> either side of the punching bag.

Thanks I went to the site but I cannot read German

> I cannot read German

German not needed...you need to know your Dutch! .NL=Netherlands
..DE=Germany (Deutchland)

Barry - NY