Windows XP Home, Change location of user Accounts

Hi

I would like to change the location of my user accounts to my second
hardrive d:\Documents.. instead of having them on c:\Documents... is it
possible.
If so could you please tell me how

Your help is appreciated

Thanks
Barry
1 answer Last reply
More about windows home change location user accounts

    Barry,

    See: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314843

    [ERUNT] Registry Backup and Restore for Windows

    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "BarryW" <BarryW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I would like to change the location of my user accounts to my second
    > hardrive d:\Documents.. instead of having them on c:\Documents... is it
    > possible.
    > If so could you please tell me how
    >
    > Your help is appreciated
    >
    > Thanks