Windows XP Home, Change location of user Accounts

Hi

I would like to change the location of my user accounts to my second
hardrive d:\Documents.. instead of having them on c:\Documents... is it
possible.
If so could you please tell me how

Your help is appreciated

Thanks
Barry

Barry,

See: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314843

[ERUNT] Registry Backup and Restore for Windows

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org