Tech: Batman Forever Wiring

On Batman Forever, I need to know which wires go where on the switch on
the vuk. Actually, I need to know which set of wires goes to the
middle lug on the little switch which has the wire ring that the ball
activates to activate the vuk. Make sense?

Charlie L.
4 answers Last reply
More about tech batman forever wiring

    Got it, green/yellow to center post.

    Charlie

    Good for you Charlie. I just got home and was all set to crack open my
    BF for ya :)

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    Thanks Cliffy. I looked in the manual for about 20 minutes and could
    not find the wiring anywhere (well, anywhere that I could understand).
    I thought I had it wired right (white in the middle) but it didn't feel
    right. So I posted here, waited, got no answer so I went to the
    machine and traced the wires and found that green/yellow was in the
    middle. Lesson here.....write down or take pictures before you clip
    the wires because you will never remember green/yellow to center lug.

    Charlie L.

    Plus if you have only the sample manual (common) it's missing a LOT of
    information. Especially compared to the full manual. I ended up buying
    one from Dave Mercer at FAO because I couldn't get anywhere with that
    sample manual :) When I got my BF it was missing the flipper mechs, both
    slingshot mechs in their entirety and the vuk assembly. Of course the
    wires were all just dangling so I had a helluva time :)

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!
    http://www.passionforpinball.com