TECH: Police Force

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Greetings, I am helping my neighbor with his Police Force game and I
have the following questions:

What is the part number and source for the opto on the target range
skill shot spinner?

What mods are there to help protect the game such as ramp protectors (I
assume ones that Cliffy would have)?

Thanks in advance, Les

you might have to fab-up your own protectors, I don't think Cliffy's made
any for that pin.
part number on the opto should be in the manual.

"Les" <trazedone@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Greetings, I am helping my neighbor with his Police Force game and I
> have the following questions:
>
> What is the part number and source for the opto on the target range
> skill shot spinner?
>
> What mods are there to help protect the game such as ramp protectors (I
> assume ones that Cliffy would have)?
>
> Thanks in advance, Les

Look at my web page under sneak peeks.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

I'm interested as well... but where's your website again?
(really need to bookmark a few of these websites...)

-- Ed

"Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Look at my web page under sneak peeks.
>
> pincredible wrote:
>> you might have to fab-up your own protectors, I don't think Cliffy's made
>> any for that pin.
>> part number on the opto should be in the manual.
>>
>> "Les" <trazedone@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Greetings, I am helping my neighbor with his Police Force game and I
>>>have the following questions:
>>>
>>>What is the part number and source for the opto on the target range
>>>skill shot spinner?
>>>
>>>What mods are there to help protect the game such as ramp protectors (I
>>>assume ones that Cliffy would have)?
>>>
>>>Thanks in advance, Les
>>>

> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

It's always in my sig, Ed :)
--

GPE wrote:
> I'm interested as well... but where's your website again?
> (really need to bookmark a few of these websites...)
>
> -- Ed
>

> "Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>Look at my web page under sneak peeks.

I do not know the part number for the spinner but, I did buy this part
from Steve at PBR, last year.

Cliffy is my good buddy.

He used my game to fab. the ramp protectors on Police Force.

They look good and work well.

Very happy!

Kerry Richard