Kerio Firewall better than ZoneAlarm

Hello, All! Though not being a computer professional or expert, wish to
state that for many years I have been using ZoneAlarm Free version as my
Firewall software. Recently tested the Kerio software and realized Kerio
better in appearance, presentation, uncomplicated etc. and the best is the
easiness in creating rules. In Kerio you could create Firewall rules
straight away from the connection prompt. I am using the free version of
Kerio.

This is for the knowledge of amateur users like me.

With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

That may be but most of the reviews in the computer magazines rate Zone
Alarm as the best firewall available.

"Brother Brock" <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote in message
> Hello, All! Though not being a computer professional or expert, wish to
> state that for many years I have been using ZoneAlarm Free version as my
> Firewall software. Recently tested the Kerio software and realized Kerio
> better in appearance, presentation, uncomplicated etc. and the best is the
> easiness in creating rules. In Kerio you could create Firewall rules
> straight away from the connection prompt. I am using the free version of
> Kerio.
>
> This is for the knowledge of amateur users like me.
>
> With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

Thanks for that totally off topic advertisement.

--
Manny Borges
MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
-- Marty Feldman
"Brother Brock" <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote in message
> Hello, All! Though not being a computer professional or expert, wish to
> state that for many years I have been using ZoneAlarm Free version as my
> Firewall software. Recently tested the Kerio software and realized Kerio
> better in appearance, presentation, uncomplicated etc. and the best is the
> easiness in creating rules. In Kerio you could create Firewall rules
> straight away from the connection prompt. I am using the free version of
> Kerio.
>
> This is for the knowledge of amateur users like me.
>
> With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

The O/P posted an opinion, one which concerns a topic very much "in topic"
in the news groups. A firewall is mandatory in today's computing
environment. Any helpful opinions, or information, on firewalls is sure to
be appreciated by many.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you think you know,

"Manny Borges" <manny_borges@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for that totally off topic advertisement.
>
> --
> Manny Borges
> MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)
> MCT, Certified Cheese Master
>
> The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
> -- Marty Feldman
> "Brother Brock" <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote in message
>> Hello, All! Though not being a computer professional or expert, wish to
>> state that for many years I have been using ZoneAlarm Free version as my
>> Firewall software. Recently tested the Kerio software and realized Kerio
>> better in appearance, presentation, uncomplicated etc. and the best is
>> the easiness in creating rules. In Kerio you could create Firewall rules
>> straight away from the connection prompt. I am using the free version of
>> Kerio.
>>
>> This is for the knowledge of amateur users like me.
>>
>> With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

map

Some reading for you.
http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=169400298

Your question does not have a yes or no answer,sorry.

--
Mike Pawlak