Where are all the new restore and cleaning tips?

This place seems to have gone a bit dry lately or have we covered them
all? I'm working on restoring my MM, finally, and, as always seems to
happen, I just know I'll no sooner get it complete when someone will
post something that would have saved me tons of time and hassle.

Wish Allen at Treasurecove, the almighty janitor, posted more often. I
just know he has some new tricks up his sleeve.

Damn it Allen, I know you're out there!!

BTW. I found a local place called Fleetfarm that has Bleche Wite by
the gallon for like $6.95. Beats the hell out of the auto supply
prices.

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

I miss Allen posting also, he is a huge assett to the hobby. I don't
blame him for not posting because of some of the RGP A-Holes berate him
to no end. I like his honesty and the service he offers. I am confident
he reads these posts, so come on back Allen and let loose with some
tips! There are some of us who miss them.

Guess we've covered them all?

Bryan Kelly wrote:
> This place seems to have gone a bit dry lately or have we covered them
> all? I'm working on restoring my MM, finally, and, as always seems to
> happen, I just know I'll no sooner get it complete when someone will
> post something that would have saved me tons of time and hassle.
>
> Wish Allen at Treasurecove, the almighty janitor, posted more often. I
> just know he has some new tricks up his sleeve.
>
> Damn it Allen, I know you're out there!!
>
> BTW. I found a local place called Fleetfarm that has Bleche Wite by
> the gallon for like $6.95. Beats the hell out of the auto supply
> prices.
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Ditto..!!