Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Tool Bar Hiding web browser pages when Minimised

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
August 24, 2005 3:48:26 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi Crew,

My Web Pages Folders and anything else when Minimized goes into Hiding and
cannot be retrieved from Under The Bottom Tool Bar. This all started to
happen after I deleted the Yahoo Msg programme

Any Ideas
August 24, 2005 7:06:25 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

under wrote:
> Hi Crew,
>
> My Web Pages Folders and anything else when Minimized goes into
> Hiding and cannot be retrieved from Under The Bottom Tool Bar. This
> all started to happen after I deleted the Yahoo Msg programme
>
> Any Ideas

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm

--
Mike Pawlak
August 24, 2005 7:06:26 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

I went to the site and when I tried to download the fix my Norton Freeked out
and Froze the computer any other ideas

"MAP" wrote:

> under wrote:
> > Hi Crew,
> >
> > My Web Pages Folders and anything else when Minimized goes into
> > Hiding and cannot be retrieved from Under The Bottom Tool Bar. This
> > all started to happen after I deleted the Yahoo Msg programme
> >
> > Any Ideas
>
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
>
> --
> Mike Pawlak
>
>
>
August 25, 2005 3:24:45 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

I would suggest getting rid of Norton. In the meantime:

Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm


"under" <under@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:EBF239FB-8E7D-4FF7-AF23-37B3FE973101@microsoft.com...
>I went to the site and when I tried to download the fix my Norton Freeked
>out
> and Froze the computer any other ideas
>
> "MAP" wrote:
>
>> under wrote:
>> > Hi Crew,
>> >
>> > My Web Pages Folders and anything else when Minimized goes into
>> > Hiding and cannot be retrieved from Under The Bottom Tool Bar. This
>> > all started to happen after I deleted the Yahoo Msg programme
>> >
>> > Any Ideas
>>
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
>>
>> --
>> Mike Pawlak
>>
>>
>>
!