e-mail errors

william

Ihave recently changed from a cable connection to DSL. I
am using a wireless router (microsoft mn700)and now my pda
will not download my e-mail. I get an error
message, "Messages cannot be downloaded to your mobile
device. Make sure you are connected and that your e-mail
account settings are correct. Then try to download
messages again." I can send messages and both of my PC's
work fine. Also I had no problems when I was on
cable?????? any help would be greatly appreicated

joker

Well since you didn't post your ISP we can't tell you what settings you
need to change on the PDA.