Q: Are repo Cab Decals subject to fade????

Hi all,

Have a set of Darin's HSII Cab Decals on my machine and moved it
yesterday so I would have room to begin shopping my TZ, now where I moved it
gets the smallest bit of sunlight in the afternoon through the edge of the
venation blinds on the side of the Cab, so I am just wondering if Repo
Decals fade like the original art on the machines, thank you.

Kevin

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:24:44 GMT, Sojourner353 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Have a set of Darin's HSII Cab Decals on my machine and moved it
> yesterday so I would have room to begin shopping my TZ, now where I moved it
> gets the smallest bit of sunlight in the afternoon through the edge of the
> venation blinds on the side of the Cab, so I am just wondering if Repo
> Decals fade like the original art on the machines, thank you.

With enough light, ANYTHING is subject to fade. If you can easily keep
it dark, do it. If you can't, you can't do anything about it anyway, so
it's not worth worrying about.

--
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.

Kevin,

Very good question! I've wondered the same thing myself. All the
repro decals I've seen say UV-resistant ink. My guess...for what it's
worth...is that they're ~more~ resistant to sunlight than the
originals, but like Peter said, anything will fade. Here's a
(hopefully decent) analogy:

- Perhaps think of the new ones as 30 SPF protection, while the
originals are 15 SPF. The new have better protection, but will still
get damaged given enough sun :)

Ben

Chad

Done, does anyone still sell pinball machine covers, seen them ages
ago
but cant find them anymore, thanks.

Kevin

"Otto" <ottondebremove&...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message