"Automation server can't create object" - User Accounts

Tags:
  • Automation
  • User Accounts
  • Servers
  • Windows XP
August 24, 2005 4:42:07 PM

Whenever I try and access the User Accounts in control panel on any account
on this computer, I get given the "Automation server can't create object"
error..

Can anyone help me fix this please?

More about : automation server create object user accounts

August 24, 2005 4:44:02 PM

I have tried the "Click Start, Run and type REGSVR32 SHIMGVW.DLL" as well as
system restore.

!