"Automation server can't create object" - User Accounts

Whenever I try and access the User Accounts in control panel on any account
on this computer, I get given the "Automation server can't create object"
error..

Can anyone help me fix this please?
1 answer Last reply
More about automation server create object user accounts

    I have tried the "Click Start, Run and type REGSVR32 SHIMGVW.DLL" as well as
    system restore.

    "nick" wrote:

    > Whenever I try and access the User Accounts in control panel on any account
    > on this computer, I get given the "Automation server can't create object"
    > error..
    >
    > Can anyone help me fix this please?

Automation User Accounts Servers Windows XP