Joker Poker hits a new high

Nomad

What's the deal with that game? Is it rare, hard to find in great
shape, etc?? It looks ok but it reminds me of the Genie I sold, looks
great but not much of a player. Maybe the poker theme works well in
this game and it seems like a converted EM.

nomad

JC

Just a theory:

Given that Texas Hold'em is red, red hot, people are playing and
hosting their own games. Some people (read: bachelors and other men
with money and dreams of becoming a 'pro') are
building/designing/decorating rooms in their home dedicated to
poker/gambling. What a perfect accent to have a poker themed pinball
machine....

-JC-

PS: Sell. Now. ;-)

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 14 Jul 2005 13:55:39 -0700, "Rockola" <fredmertz_1@msn.com> wrote:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192701944&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Awful pictures too. I'm shocked.

And ruined with extra clear-coat......

:/

--
Fred
TX

Fred Kemper wrote:
> And ruined with extra clear-coat......
>
> :/
>
> --
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8
>
> "Ben" <pinballben@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cm2ed150fm06lf6s6fqgup22nmsr5vgips@4ax.com...
>
>>On 14 Jul 2005 13:55:39 -0700, "Rockola" <fredmertz_1@msn.com> wrote:
>>

>>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192701944&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
>>>

>>Awful pictures too. I'm shocked.

look at the SHILL bidding 3 marOONs bid this dud up!!!