  • Microsoft
  • Database
  • Windows XP
August 24, 2005 5:25:02 PM

I have created a database, which I am trying to save to a disc. I get a
message that says I do not have permission to do this and to see the
Administrator. This is my personal computer, at home, which I share with my
husband. How do we find the administrator ?

More about : saving database disc

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:57:48 AM

Hi,

Are you trying to save directly to disk, and do you have packet writing
software installed?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/