saving database to disc

I have created a database, which I am trying to save to a disc. I get a
message that says I do not have permission to do this and to see the
Administrator. This is my personal computer, at home, which I share with my
husband. How do we find the administrator ?
1 answer Last reply
More about saving database disc

    Hi,

    Are you trying to save directly to disk, and do you have packet writing
    software installed?

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "sramnesia" <sramnesia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have created a database, which I am trying to save to a disc. I get a
    > message that says I do not have permission to do this and to see the
    > Administrator. This is my personal computer, at home, which I share with
    > my
    > husband. How do we find the administrator ?

Computers Microsoft Database Windows XP