Sign in with
Your question

Which Screen is good for gaming?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 10, 2010 1:50:07 PM

Hello, i need some help on chossing a screen for gaming. This screen is going to be used for my PS3 my Comp and watching TV. I was looking at 2 monitors that suit my style but i dont know if there good enough for gaming.

LG 22 LED W2286L-PF

And

Samsung 23 LED Syncmaster XL2370

Screen needs to be under 365 Dollars

If you have any better suggestions write it down to me! :hello: 

More about : screen good gaming

July 11, 2010 1:05:03 AM

Out of the two, I'd go for the LG, as it seems to be a but quicker in terms of response time and refresh rate, which will come in handy when gaming.
m
l
July 11, 2010 9:14:13 PM

if you're willing to pay $365 bucks you should try to get something bigger. Just last week I saw on a deal for a 23 incher for about $180. Regardless of the response times, which are manipulated by the manufacturer to sell products. the screen size will better suite your TV and PS3 needs.
m
l
July 14, 2010 11:16:36 PM

Get the samsung because LG uses white LEDs which has a lower color spectrum than Samsung's LED Blu technology.

Still CCFLs have the same if not better color spectrum than regular LEDs. You should try something 120hz or something with a cheaper price because LED has little advatange unless you want low power which is only a problem with huge displays.
m
l
!