power antenna

I am thinking about getting a power antenna to boost
signal strength for our building. Please suggest a good
power antenna that would work with the MS wireless base
station MN700?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Unfortunately there isn't any external antenna that can be added on the
MN-700 to improve the signal strength.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User