I am trying to Debug and reformat my hard drive on a Dell 500 with Windows
98SE,I have no Boot Disc, can someone help me with this problem.I tried to
go to Dell downloads but all is over my head.I called Dell for help with no
results,any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

jeff

De Jack & Anneliese :

http://www.bootdisk.com/

--
Jeff
mail:jf.pierret at wanadoo.fr

"Jeff" <jf.pierret@online.fr.007> wrote in message
> De Jack & Anneliese :
>
>>I am trying to Debug and reformat my hard drive on a Dell 500 with
>>Windows
>>98SE,I have no Boot Disc, can someone help me with this problem.I tried to
>>go to Dell downloads but all is over my head.I called Dell for help with
>>no
>>results,any help would be appreciated.
>
> http://www.bootdisk.com/
>
> --