RAWTENSTALL
LANCASHIRE
BB4 6HH

Contact us on : mobidirectsales@live.com

Company Skype: mobileresponseltd

Buy 2 get 1 free
Buy 5 get 2 free
Buy 10 get 4 free

I'm going to keep this short and sweet - I'm not going to bore you with the usual "rags-to-riches" story because I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear it.What I will say though, is this...

If you're tired of all the so-called "systems" and business opportunities that require you to sell affiliate products,run pay per click advertising campaigns,operate websites or recruit new members then I have excellent news for you.

I'm Mr.Harry Porry,Sales and Advert manager of Mobile Response Limited which is located in the United Kingdom and we are registered as a Wholesales company that deals with the sales of Mobile phones,Laptops,Gadgets and all other Electronical products that are in high demand all around the world and we supply to Commercial dealers situated in every location.

We want to brief you about our current discount sales and availability of partnership,We are in search of a capable Individual who is interested in getting into a long term business relationship with our organization in terms of sales of the best selling mobile phones and gadgets,We offer 100% authentic and Original products at wholesales rate in other for you to purchase and re-sell them in your country at retail prices to make profits for example (We offer you the latest Apple iPad 2 64GB 3G +WIFI at the rate of $450 USD and Apple iPhone 4S 32GB at the rate of $350) which are wholesale prices and normal retail prices are above $800 USD,so you see how much income you can make from just 1 single product?

Please contact us if you are interested in this business opportunity or want more details about this offer so we can provide our products price list and also put you through on how to go about being a signed member of our organization in other for you to make sales of these products in your location at retail prices and make profits and enlarge your business.

Thanks for taking time to read our message and we hope to have a long term business relationship with you.

BEST SELLING PRODUCTS:
Apple iPad 3 64GB (Wi-Fi + 4G) ..........$520
Apple iPad 2 64GB (Wi-Fi + 3G) ...........$450
Apple iPhone 5 64gb --- $500
Apple iphone 4s 64gb --$400
Apple iPhone 4G 32GB—$370
Blackberry bold touch 9930 4g --$350
BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9981 --$700
HTC Sensation XL $400
HTC EVO Design 4G $320
HTC Sensation XE $300
Nokia E7----$340
Nokia Lumia 800 --$300
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo --$350
Samsung Galaxy Nexus --$400
Samsung i9100 galaxy s II white 16gb--$300
Samsung P1010 Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi-----$350
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G------$400
Motorola DROID 4 XT894 $310
Motorola DEFY+ $300

For our full price list and information on this current offer please kindly contact us on ;

Email : mobidirectsales@live.com

Kindest Regards,

Harry Porry
Advert Manager
Mobile Response Limited ®
!