Sign in with
Your question

Answer this, popegoldx!

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
August 9, 2003 9:12:17 PM

Listen, poopy, I think everyone around these forums already knows about how you think (or don't, depending on subjective view/judgement). So I have these simple questions for you:

1. How old are you, really?
2. What kind of qualification do you have?
3. What do you work with?

...just out of curiosity...

:evil:  <font color=red><b>M</b></font color=red>ephistopheles

More about : answer popegoldx

August 9, 2003 9:35:23 PM

can i add one...

just out of curiosity..

what parts does your computer system consist of (specs)

If i put my k6 in a Ferrari it would be faster than your your pentium 4 or Athlon XP :tongue:
August 9, 2003 10:13:51 PM

I can answer number 3 for you.
He works at a glue factory, as a quality assurance tester.

Boss: Now, poopy, I want you to smell all the glue that comes off the assembly lines, so that we know that the smell will not affect our valued cusomers

Poopy: *sniff sniff* yep, this bottle has passed the quality assurance test
Related resources
August 9, 2003 10:21:42 PM

noone here needs to know anything about me on a personal level. I am no here to make friends or internet "HOMIES"

I will say my PC is a P4 2.4@3.0GHZ , 1 GIG pc3200 corsair RAM and an ASUS 875 board and a ATI RADEON 9600PRO @550/360
August 9, 2003 11:25:21 PM

Its obvious your're getting a kick out of all the attention and new found fame on the message boards....but dude it will be short lived as people will start becoming bored with the nonsense you keep on spewing.

Pretty sad really in my honest opinion.

<font color=purple>Ladies and Gentlemen, its...Hammer Time !</font color=purple>
August 9, 2003 11:41:02 PM

i don't beleive that...but then again...i am an inteliot...what the hell would i know....

DUDE how can you be amd's bitch and own a p4?

If i put my k6 in a Ferrari it would be faster than your your pentium 4 or Athlon XP :tongue:
August 10, 2003 1:13:30 AM

Hm... if you're not here to make friends and you don't say <i>anything</i> remotely intelligent or useful - you don't argue and just keep repeating yourself, then why are you here?

August 10, 2003 1:50:56 AM

Very interesting. He owns Intel but backs AMD.
August 10, 2003 2:05:53 AM

I am here to expose all cyrix haters...

Spitfire x86 is their leader...he must be taken down...next in command is Slvr_Pheoenix

I am here only to expose the leaders and tell you the truth...And take down the leaders that cause confusion and hysteria in the chip industry...

The truth is....Intel and amd chips are made by anal probing aliens...in aliens failed attempt to take over the patato chip industry they accidently stumbled across the microprocessor in 1971...since then chips have never been the same...The alien colony is getting stronger and we must along the help of our fair via chipset TAKE DOWN THESE ALIENS....

WHO'S WITH ME?

August 10, 2003 2:10:30 AM

i never wanted FAME... i just wanted to expose the INTELLIOTs who were getting out of hand.

People who attack an INTEL owner for not being a INTELLIOT is amazing.
August 10, 2003 2:28:33 AM

I'm with you. Lets get those dirty bums. Who ruined our nice Cyrix Chips.
August 10, 2003 3:07:12 AM

Are you absolutely sure you won't tell us your age?

We're just trying to study your case... :smile:

August 10, 2003 3:16:05 AM

I never get to personal level but i am also here to not make friend but to discussue with peple that have or a clue about hardware.

Good to see you around

I dont like french test
August 10, 2003 3:18:23 AM

I least we have lots of fun with poopy.
August 10, 2003 4:34:16 AM

juin i know all about u

if intel was to fold u would commit hari kari

still its nice to converse with u
August 10, 2003 5:24:32 AM

the last time i heard someone say hari kari i was in fifth grade...seriously pope...how old are you? If you are over 12...get mature and act your age...if not then start reading these forums every day for a few years...and learn something about proper posting ediquite before you start shooting your very uninformed mouth off...

You have to be the dumbest person i have meet in years...

August 10, 2003 10:50:17 AM

Quote:
noone here needs to know anything about me on a personal level. I am no here to make friends or internet "HOMIES"

I will say my PC is a P4 2.4@3.0GHZ , 1 GIG pc3200 corsair RAM and an ASUS 875 board and a ATI RADEON 9600PRO @550/360

You mean that's the system you wish you had.

P4 2.4C @ 3.0GHz 1.525V Stock HSF
Abit IS7 BIOS v1.3 GAT Auto
Corsair XMS 512MB TwinX3200C2 2-3-3-6
GeForce4 Ti4200 AGP8X 128MB
Seagate Barracuda 7220.7 80GB SATA
August 10, 2003 2:33:30 PM

He's to act his age not his shoe size.
August 10, 2003 9:17:32 PM

Yes i put intel to a high level at the same place that alpha is and i got reason far to why opteron selling figure are still low no it maneger want to try it

I dont like french test<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by juin on 08/10/03 07:14 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
August 10, 2003 10:16:52 PM

like i care what u think or feel about me..

your opinion and 2.00 wil lget a cheap 40 ounce of malt Liqour

you dont like me ignore my posts.... its that simple u idiot
August 10, 2003 11:11:54 PM

haha...thank you poopy for the reality check...

you are totally right

2.00 wil lget a cheep bottle of malt liqour

inf act 50 buxw ill gety a layed...

So in other words start saving up poopy...'cause some day you will wana stick more than pencils up your ass...

August 11, 2003 1:33:58 AM

Pope, you're getting annoying.

Continue like this, I garantee I can get you outta this forum for good.

Expose Intelliots? You know you're one of those hypocrite preachers? Ya know, when someone speaks his mind and you label him?
That's you.

Go on, I dare ya, you're on your way out anyways.

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=blue><b>The sexiest website ever, guaranteed XXX!!!</font color=blue></b></A> :wink:
PS: New sexy users' sites now added! :smile:
August 11, 2003 3:18:11 AM

Wow thats a tuff one. Get rid of poopy what will we do for fun?
August 11, 2003 3:18:23 AM

i already been warned for the FORUM MODERATORS for my posts... if they ban me i will flame them for being NAZIS and AGAINST FREE SPEECH

mods must be INTELLIOTS too
August 11, 2003 3:20:04 AM

LMAO...

i think your cat is an intelliot...you should burn him/her too!

August 11, 2003 3:21:09 AM

Looks like things are heating up with poopy.
August 11, 2003 3:22:06 AM

Will poopy make it tonight? Or get canned?
August 11, 2003 4:58:21 AM

Quote:
Wow thats a tuff one. Get rid of poopy what will we do for fun?

Trust me, there will always be a more fun troll.

This one is delusional, and in a bad way.

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=blue><b>The sexiest website ever, guaranteed XXX!!!</font color=blue></b></A> :wink:
August 11, 2003 4:59:22 AM

Quote:
AGAINST FREE SPEECH

Free speech is when you insult others?

Run along Nazi troll.

We're ALL Intelliots, woolaaabalooooooooooaaaa!

--
August 11, 2003 5:00:17 AM

Oh and please, your english suffers from your mentally challenged mind. Do something.

--
August 12, 2003 3:44:23 AM

You are right about that.
August 12, 2003 3:44:55 AM

We need a better troll.
August 12, 2003 3:46:06 AM

He has a mentally challenged mind?
August 12, 2003 3:46:42 AM

Where the heck is it?
August 12, 2003 3:47:37 AM

why u jocking EDEN so hard?
August 12, 2003 3:48:31 AM

Seek life else where!!!!
August 15, 2003 1:18:36 PM

Eden gimme a break you said the same [-peep-] about me, and look what happened... sweet f*** all. I'm still here. Sit down before ya hurt yourself from trying to throw weight around that you ain't got.

Flame me all you want on this one too, or go ahead and ban me, i got lotsa screen names, lotsa computers and lotsa IP's... I will be back, just to exist here and bug people like you.

Visit my <A HREF="http://members.rogers.com/rdykens" target="_new">Webpage</A> to see my modded Asus A7N8X and Swiftech watercooling setup, my 3DMark scores and improve your system performance with my many computer tweaks!
August 15, 2003 1:26:06 PM

The response itself tells you alot if you put a bit of thought into it.

Most people don't care about disclosing their age unless they feel that it would damage them in some way (older people hanging out in teen areas, extremely young people hanging out where they shouldn't be, etc), based on his posting style, attention starvation, and various other things I've noted since he's been posting, I would place money on him being pre-driving age where he lives. Most likely he is older than 11 and has started puberty already but has not gotten through it, so my standing guess would be 14.

Shadus
August 15, 2003 3:37:40 PM

Quote:
Flame me all you want on this one too, or go ahead and ban me, i got lotsa screen names, lotsa computers and lotsa IP's...

Yeah! And my IP is 127.0.0.1! Block me if you <i>dare</i>! :-p

<pre><b><font color=red>*** BattleTech - The Crescent Hawks Inception ***</b>
Pilot twenty-ton behemoth robots to save your planet from a
Kuritian invasion force. Now available on the C=64!</font color=red></pre><p>
August 15, 2003 3:39:13 PM

Shadus, you're awfully generous. I'd have said twelve. :o 

August 15, 2003 4:32:02 PM

LOL.. :lol: 

---
The end is nigh.. (For this post at least) :smile: <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by ChipDeath on 08/15/03 05:40 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
August 15, 2003 4:35:40 PM

Now nobody go and spoil things by explaining this just yet... ;)  'Tis a geek thing.

August 15, 2003 4:39:42 PM

yeah... tried not to! :wink:

---
The end is nigh.. (For this post at least) :smile:
August 15, 2003 5:08:56 PM

I know and appreciate it. :)  It was more aimed at others than you because I'd only just thought of it once you replied. :o 

August 15, 2003 8:29:39 PM

I still love ya. *smootch*

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=green><b>A sexual experience like never before seen</font color=green></b></A>
Site has now even more sexy members, for your pleasure.
!