Marcospec CFTBL cabinet decals, any good?

Has anyone bought any of MarcoSpecs CFTBL cabinet decals? I'm curious of
the quality and if they are purchasing. Also curious about the Fish Tales
decals they carry. Thanks in advance for any info.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

Aren't they just Phoenix Arcade decals? If so the quality is top notch and
you will be very happy with them.

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com

"OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone bought any of MarcoSpecs CFTBL cabinet decals? I'm curious of
> the quality and if they are purchasing. Also curious about the Fish Tales
> decals they carry. Thanks in advance for any info.
>
> --
>

> -Frank Gant
> http://orbitpinball.com

I just checked his site. Its weird that MarcoSpec is cheaper on the FT
decals than Darin is. All others are cheapet to get directly from
Darin, though.

Robert

I wasn't aware IPB did any other than MB, CC, TAF & IJ. And I thought
Gene had "commissioned" Darin to do the others. Of course, I've been
wrong before.

They did CFTBL as well but I haven't heard of them doing FT.

GRY

<rcecil@chartercom.com> wrote in message
>I wasn't aware IPB did any other than MB, CC, TAF & IJ. And I thought
> Gene had "commissioned" Darin to do the others. Of course, I've been
> wrong before.

IPB did CFTBL and undercut Darrin's price.

Since you don't quote who you're talking to and what they said, I
assumed the whole thread was referring to CFTBL decals, as the title
says. Didn't realize FT was being discussed at all.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

I believe they are Darin's, I have a set of his HSII ones and I cant
fault them.

Kevin

"Kevin Strasser" <kstrasser@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Aren't they just Phoenix Arcade decals? If so the quality is top notch and
> you will be very happy with them.
>
> - Kevin

> PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
> http://www.pinbotz.com
>
> "OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Has anyone bought any of MarcoSpecs CFTBL cabinet decals? I'm curious of
>> the quality and if they are purchasing. Also curious about the Fish
>> Tales decals they carry. Thanks in advance for any info.
>>
>> --
>>

>> -Frank Gant
>> http://orbitpinball.com

They might be IPB, not Darin's.