File Transfer Wizard currupt

I did a file transfer wizard and it has saved the file (350mb) but now it
won't restore it saying that there is no file there.

I remember there use to be a program that extracted this img file to get all
the data out of it, does anyone know where to get it or how to fix this
problem?

Thanks.

Hayden Kirk wrote:

> Well I found the programs I needed.
>
> I have attached them just incase anyone else has ever had problems
> with the F.A.S.T store using the file transfer wizard.
>
> I hope this is allowed.

Although it's technically allowed, it's not a great idea. Especially for
those with dialup connections, having attachments in non-binary newsgroups
slows them down and can be an imposition.

Moreover, it's not generally useful. Although I'm certainly not accusing you
personally of anything and your intentions are very likely honorable, I
would never recommend that anyone run an executable file supplied to him on
a newsgroup. In this crazy world we live in, the risk of the file being
malicious is just too great. Even if the file seemed to come from one of the
most respected and trusted names on the newsgroup, it's very easy to forge
signatures, return addresses, etc., and you never can really be sure.

--
Ken Blake
Please Reply to the Newsgroup

I believe you are referring to the FastConv tool. Check this page for more information and a download link: http://windowsxp.mvps.org/fast.htm