Packar Bell Windows 98 CD

Hi --

I'm in need of a Packard Bell restore CD. It has Windows 98 on
it I have misplaced mine and have not been able to locate it now for
over a year. I'm thinking it's gone. I do have the diskette still. The
CD number is, 17220003. It is red-orange in color. If anyone has one to
sell, please let me know. OK that's it then. Thanks,

Bill

Hi, Bill

I the disk your looking. How much you willing to pay? I can send you a
picture of it if you want. What model is your Packard Bell?