Help! Need translite glass dimensions for STTNG

As you can probably guess by the subject line, I no longer have a glass
to protect my translite. All I heard was a really loud BOOM and then
glass falling all around me. I was working under the playfield at the
time and thought that my whole backbox had disintegrated! Who knew
that glass could continue to crackle and jump for over 10 minutes?

As an aside, does anyone know where to get a trough kit for this game?
Switch 61 isn't working (seems to be a common fault) and my
"troubleshooting" has only caused more problems. I'll be asking for
more help later; for now, I will be tearing down the playfield to get
all the glass out.

Thanks!

Rian

Thanks for the advice about the late models (I'll have to try that
tonight) and for the link to the IPDB. I can't get to IPDB because our
network security guys have blocked all sites having to do with games of
any kind. Jerks :)

Thanks again!

Rian

Thanks for the advice about the late models (I'll have to try that
tonight) and for the link to the IPDB. I can't get to IPDB because our
network security guys have blocked all sites having to do with games of
any kind. Jerks :)

Thanks again!

Rian

The parts list in IPDB says:

2388 ...4 08-7456 glass 27 X 18-7/8
1

Andrew

http://www.pinballdoctor.net/repair.htm

"Tony the Squid" <rianlawrence@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> As you can probably guess by the subject line, I no longer have a glass
> to protect my translite. All I heard was a really loud BOOM and then
> glass falling all around me. I was working under the playfield at the
> time and thought that my whole backbox had disintegrated! Who knew
> that glass could continue to crackle and jump for over 10 minutes?
>
> As an aside, does anyone know where to get a trough kit for this game?
> Switch 61 isn't working (seems to be a common fault) and my
> "troubleshooting" has only caused more problems. I'll be asking for
> more help later; for now, I will be tearing down the playfield to get
> all the glass out.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Rian

Check the parts list entry on the Internet Pinball Database (www.ipdb.org) for
your game; the dimensions of the translite glass panel are listed there.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

In article <1121418750.608719.230670@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "Tony the