Task Bar Problem

When I press ctrl-alt-del I get the task bar window less the tabs at the
top! I can switch to Applications, Processes, etc. I have scanned for
viruses - nothing; run spybot - nothing; Ad-Aware - nothing. Can anyone
help?

Ed

Try logging on as ADMINISTRATOR. If I understand your comment, it looks
like your priveledges are denied.
Logging on as Administrator should take care or that.

"jimrx4" <jimrx4@comcast.net> wrote:

>When I press ctrl-alt-del I get the task bar window less the tabs at the
>top! I can switch to Applications, Processes, etc. I have scanned for
>viruses - nothing; run spybot - nothing; Ad-Aware - nothing. Can anyone
>help?

Are you referring to the Task Manager window?

If so, double-click in the area at the top of the windows. It would be just
above the bars that say Image Name, User Name, Task, Status, User, CPU Status,
etc (depending on what tab contents are actually displayed).

That should bring the tabs back, as well as the File, Options, etc, menus.