Trouble installing game

jay

Help please. I have trouble installing my game. When i
try to install it an error message pops up.

"16 bit Windows Subsystem

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32|AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not
suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows
applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the
application"

What can i do to resolve this?

Jay,
I had this problem awhile back, and found how to
resolve this. Here's the 2 steps:
1. Browse to C:\WINDOWS\repair
Right-Click and Copy the file named: autoexec.nt

2. Browse to C:\WINDOWS\System32
Right-Click in that window to Paste the file
(Answer yes if prompted to replace existing file)
Good luck!
-Michael

I'm glad that solution worked for you Michael,
and thanks for sharing it with Jay. :)

Cheers,
Jimmy.