The "Send To" on right clicking a file is not showing "Mail Recipient". How
do I bring it back?

Thanking you in advance.

Rajiv Khandelwal

kelly

Hi Rajiv,

Run these three commands:

Go to Start/Run and type in: regsvr32 sendmail.dll
Go to Start/Run and type in: regsvr32 /i shell32
Go to Start/Run and type in: rundll32 mydocs,PerUserInit

Then go to: Start/Run: SendTo
How to Add Items to the "Send To" Menu in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q310/2/70.asp

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm#xp_sendlink

Add Send to to the right click:
http://www.gabrieleponti.com/software/

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP

Rajiv Khandelwal, M. D. Wrote:
> The "Send To" on right clicking a file is not showing "Mail Recipient".
> How
> do I bring it back?
>
> Thanking you in advance.
>
> Rajiv Khandelwal

Hi Rajiv,
You can find the answer to this at the following website address
(article number:182378). This is the microsoft knowledgebase.

http://tinyurl.com/2k63z

Hope it helps.

--
AVmetA4

Kelly, thanks for your advice. I have got all the menus back.

Rajiv Khandelwal

> Hi Rajiv,
>
> Run these three commands:
>
> Go to Start/Run and type in: regsvr32 sendmail.dll
> Go to Start/Run and type in: regsvr32 /i shell32
> Go to Start/Run and type in: rundll32 mydocs,PerUserInit
>
> Then go to: Start/Run: SendTo
> How to Add Items to the "Send To" Menu in Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q310/2/70.asp
>
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm#xp_sendlink
>
> Add Send to to the right click:
> http://www.gabrieleponti.com/software/
>

> --
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>

> "Rajiv Khandelwal, M. D." <rajiv@vardaan.net> wrote in message
>> The "Send To" on right clicking a file is not showing "Mail Recipient".
>> How do I bring it back?
>>
>> Thanking you in advance.
>>
>> Rajiv Khandelwal

kelly

You are most welcome, Rajiv and thanks for the update. :eek:)