Dell catalogs/price lists

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
May 3, 2004 8:11:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Dear All,

I am interested in historical price lists for Dell computers and
accessories, preferably for the past three years (though I would be
happy with a portion of that period). Does anyone out there save all
their Dell "junk mail"? :-) If so, this could be your lucky day, as I
would be willing to pay dearly for their library of Dell catalogs! I
would also greatly appreciate any suggestions for where to obtain such
data (Dell has been less than forthcoming), either in print or online.
Feel free to email me directly at jmichaeln@fastmail.fm.

Thanks in advance!

Michael
May 4, 2004 3:32:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

i gotta dell catalog from last month. how much is it worth to you? ;-)

seriously, you might want to try and locate a pc weenie that keeps old PC
mags. probably lots of old dell ads in there.

"Michael" <jmichaeln@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
> Dear All,
>
> I am interested in historical price lists for Dell computers and
> accessories, preferably for the past three years (though I would be
> happy with a portion of that period). Does anyone out there save all
> their Dell "junk mail"? :-) If so, this could be your lucky day, as I
> would be willing to pay dearly for their library of Dell catalogs! I
> would also greatly appreciate any suggestions for where to obtain such
> data (Dell has been less than forthcoming), either in print or online.
> Feel free to email me directly at jmichaeln@fastmail.fm.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Michael
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 15, 2004 2:06:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Hi, you might want to try the web archive tool wayback, you can enter a url
and it brings up stored pages, which for www.dell.co.uk are rather a lot as
they obviously are changing models and prices regularly....

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Cheers
Joan

"richierich" <richardrichard@richard.com> wrote in message
> i gotta dell catalog from last month. how much is it worth to you? ;-)
>
> seriously, you might want to try and locate a pc weenie that keeps old PC
> mags. probably lots of old dell ads in there.
>
> "Michael" <jmichaeln@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I am interested in historical price lists for Dell computers and
> > accessories, preferably for the past three years (though I would be
> > happy with a portion of that period). Does anyone out there save all
> > their Dell "junk mail"? :-) If so, this could be your lucky day, as I
> > would be willing to pay dearly for their library of Dell catalogs! I
> > would also greatly appreciate any suggestions for where to obtain such
> > data (Dell has been less than forthcoming), either in print or online.
> > Feel free to email me directly at jmichaeln@fastmail.fm.
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > Michael

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 8, 2004 6:05:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

"Michael" <jmichaeln@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
| Dear All,
|
| I am interested in historical price lists for Dell computers and
| accessories, preferably for the past three years (though I would be
| happy with a portion of that period). Does anyone out there save all
| their Dell "junk mail"? :-) If so, this could be your lucky day, as I
| would be willing to pay dearly for their library of Dell catalogs! I
| would also greatly appreciate any suggestions for where to obtain such
| data (Dell has been less than forthcoming), either in print or online.
| Feel free to email me directly at jmichaeln@fastmail.fm.
|
| Thanks in advance!
|
| Michael

I think I may be able to help you.. big collection I believe.. ;-)
!