XP Pro SP 2.
Checked for Viruses, Spyware etc.. all clean
HiJack This is clean.

Boot is fine, I get the windows XP logo, then the Start up music..

Then a long 30 - 60 pause.. Then it finishes loading fine.. and works
great.

Any way I can log what is loading and then I may be able to see what is
taking the time ???

Thanks

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

jerryyang_la1@yahoo.com wrote:

> XP Pro SP 2.
> Checked for Viruses, Spyware etc.. all clean
> HiJack This is clean.
>
> Boot is fine, I get the windows XP logo, then the Start up music..
>
> Then a long 30 - 60 pause.. Then it finishes loading fine.. and works
> great.
>
> Any way I can log what is loading and then I may be able to see what is
> taking the time ???
>
> Thanks

Clean boot troubleshooting:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=310560

How to perform advanced clean-boot troubleshooting in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=316434

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User