Taskbar double-over thingy

Hi,

this is a tough one to try and explain. When I have, say, more than ten
applications open I get a little up and down arrow thing on the right-hand
side of the taskbar, which I can use to switch between applications 1-10 &
11-20 for example. Now, I don't like this. Is there a way I can switch it
off? I'm sure I switched it off on my old laptop, but I can't see where to
do it on this new one. I prefer all the applications to show on the same
bar.

Thanks for any help

Right-click on the Taskbar and select Properties >
Taskbar (tab) and uncheck "Group similar taskbar buttons"
and click Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:
> Right-click on the Taskbar and select Properties >
> Taskbar (tab) and uncheck "Group similar taskbar buttons"
> and click Apply.

Thanks for the reply Carey, but that's not what I mean. That feature is
already turned off, as I hate that too.

I've taken a screenshot to try and explain a bit better:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=8/23609591426.jpg&s=x2

Thanks

Dan

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!