Anyone Else "UP" For a Danica Pin?!?!?

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:33:23 GMT, abc123nospam@iquest.net
(abc123nospam@iquest.net) wrote:

>http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/danica.htm
>
>Who wouldn't want the first picture on the web page above to appear on the
>translite?!?!?!
>
>Oh man!!
>Jeff

i wouldn't. maybe when/if she hits puberty ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

>S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html
>
>My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/
>
>Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

shes a little above average racer & theres better looking girls in porn.

Damn, I might be interested when she grows some tits!

Doug

abc123nospam@iquest.net wrote:
> http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/danica.htm
>
> Who wouldn't want the first picture on the web page above to appear on the
> translite?!?!?!
>
> Oh man!!
> Jeff
>
> S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html
>
> My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/
>
> Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

She might be a Great Racer, I'll give her that much.

I'd bet she doesnt weigh 100 pounds Wet,, Give her 10 years & I might
be interested =)

Pin-Del,

In article <1121461275.014644.27830@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, vontrex@yahoo.com wrote:
>shes a little above average racer & theres better looking girls in porn.

I can see it now... Stern's HOT new release based on the classic porn - "John
Wayne Bobbit: Uncut".

Sounds like a winner to me! :)
Jeff