runtime error?????

August 25, 2005 12:10:56 PM

Hello All,
I keep getting a Runtime error pop-up window at different times. It says
(A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug? Line: 82 or what ever
line then below that Error: object expected) I am sure it is
something I have turned off, could someone direct me in the right
direction???
This just started in the last week, it happens at different times on one
site everytime I go to it and other sites it just pops up. I am running win
xp pro sp2 with all up-dates, also am on a home network. Thank you for the
help in advance.
Buzz

More about : runtime error

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:10:57 PM

Open Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and scroll down
to "Disable Script Debugging" and place a check in
the box next to it. Then remove the check next to
"Display a notification about every script error",
then click Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Buzzard" wrote:

| Hello All,
| I keep getting a Runtime error pop-up window at different times. It says
| (A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug? Line: 82 or what ever
| line then below that Error: object expected) I am sure it is
| something I have turned off, could someone direct me in the right
| direction???
| This just started in the last week, it happens at different times on one
| site everytime I go to it and other sites it just pops up. I am running win
| xp pro sp2 with all up-dates, also am on a home network. Thank you for the
| help in advance.
| Buzz
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:32:06 PM