runtime error?????

Hello All,
I keep getting a Runtime error pop-up window at different times. It says
(A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug? Line: 82 or what ever
line then below that Error: object expected) I am sure it is
something I have turned off, could someone direct me in the right
direction???
This just started in the last week, it happens at different times on one
site everytime I go to it and other sites it just pops up. I am running win
xp pro sp2 with all up-dates, also am on a home network. Thank you for the
help in advance.
Buzz
2 answers Last reply
More about runtime error

    Open Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
    Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and scroll down
    to "Disable Script Debugging" and place a check in
    the box next to it. Then remove the check next to
    "Display a notification about every script error",
    then click Apply.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Buzzard" wrote:

    | Hello All,
    | I keep getting a Runtime error pop-up window at different times. It says
    | (A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug? Line: 82 or what ever
    | line then below that Error: object expected) I am sure it is
    | something I have turned off, could someone direct me in the right
    | direction???
    | This just started in the last week, it happens at different times on one
    | site everytime I go to it and other sites it just pops up. I am running win
    | xp pro sp2 with all up-dates, also am on a home network. Thank you for the
    | help in advance.
    | Buzz

    Thank you Carey!!!!
    > Open Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
    > Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and scroll down
    > to "Disable Script Debugging" and place a check in
    > the box next to it. Then remove the check next to
    > "Display a notification about every script error",
    > then click Apply.
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "Buzzard" wrote:
    >
    > | Hello All,
    > | I keep getting a Runtime error pop-up window at different times. It
    > says
    > | (A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug? Line: 82 or what
    > ever
    > | line then below that Error: object expected) I am sure it is
    > | something I have turned off, could someone direct me in the right
    > | direction???
    > | This just started in the last week, it happens at different times on one
    > | site everytime I go to it and other sites it just pops up. I am running
    > win
    > | xp pro sp2 with all up-dates, also am on a home network. Thank you for
    > the
    > | help in advance.
    > | Buzz

Runtime Microsoft Windows XP