Deleting Program

'emi have windows XP. I am trying to delete a program called "puzzl'Em 1.0
Beta 2"
but everytime i click on change/remove, i get message "could not open
INSTALL.LOG file". Im not very good at pc stuff so could someone please help
me??
thanks x
1 answer Last reply
More about deleting program

    Hi

    Try reinstalling, then uninstalling the program. That error message means
    that the file with the uninstall options in it has disappeared somewhere.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS MVP Windows Shell/User

    "loucolx3" <loucolx3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > 'emi have windows XP. I am trying to delete a program called "puzzl'Em 1.0
    > Beta 2"
    > but everytime i click on change/remove, i get message "could not open
    > INSTALL.LOG file". Im not very good at pc stuff so could someone please
    > help
    > me??
    > thanks x

Microsoft Windows XP