'emi have windows XP. I am trying to delete a program called "puzzl'Em 1.0
Beta 2"
but everytime i click on change/remove, i get message "could not open
INSTALL.LOG file". Im not very good at pc stuff so could someone please help
me??
thanks x

Hi

Try reinstalling, then uninstalling the program. That error message means
that the file with the uninstall options in it has disappeared somewhere.

--

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User