Files and Settings Transfer Wizard (TWICE)

=====
ISSUE
=====
What will happen if I run the "Files and Settings Transfer Wizard"
TWICE? Will it duplicate all the files? What will happen to Outlook
Express data?

====
NOTE
====
It's a long story. The user wanted me to transfer all of their
files/settings to their new computer a couple of weeks ago. I did. They
then decided not to use the new computer (and continued using their old
computer) due to the fact that they couldn't find their copy of AutoCAD
LT 2005 (which they said they had before I started). They now have
found AutoCAD LT 2005 and want me to RE-transfer their files/settings
to their new computer. They have continued using Outlook Express on
their old computer since I did the transfer a couple of weeks ago.

SOFTWARE THEY USE ON BOTH OLD AND NEW COMPUTERS
Internet Explorer
Outlook Express
Office 2000
AutoCAD LT 2005

==========
BACKGROUND
==========
O/S = WinXP (New PC), Win2000 Pro (Old PC)
Patches Installed

=========
Thanks!!!
THE END
=========

All the OE mails / news messages will be duplicated. (from my past
experience).

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User