where can i get graphics cards/dvd/cdrw drives for my opti..

hi there
i have a dell optiplex GX270 and i was wondering if there is any other
place other than dell where i can get a dvd rw drive or a cd rw drive
as dell seem very expensive. The pc has a really thin cd drive so i
cant put ones i see in the shops in. would a laptop one work? and does
the optiplex take different graphics card then normal computers?
oh and one last thing, whats the max ram i can put in?
thanks for ur time!

Sounds like you have the SFF (Small Form Factor) case. The only optical
drives that go in this case are those designed for notebook computers.
You can also use an external USB drive. You need a half-height video
card, which are difficult to find. Of course, being a business system,
it never was intended for games, and the standard card (or embedded
graphics if you have that) are adequate for business applications.
Memory is limited to a single memory card or a matched pair. With a pair
of 1GB DIMMs, you can get 2GB of RAM.

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/opgx270/en/index.htm